House Rules and Prizes
Grand Prize – 2017 MINI Cooper
2-Door Hardtop (Valued at $21,995)
Second Prize – $1,000 Gift Card for The Greenbrier – America’s Resort Since 1778
Third Prize – $250 Topgolf Gift Card
Fourth Prize – $250 Topgolf Gift Card
Fifth Prize – $250 Topgolf Gift Card
The purchase price of each raffle ticket is $100 dollars. 1000 tickets will be printed. No discounts will be given for any reason. No cash prizes awarded. The price of the raffle ticket is not tax deductible.
- Tickets are “bearer instruments,” are not transferable and may not be given as gifts to other individuals by the purchaser. The name given on the ticket stub will be deemed the winner if the ticket is selected.
- If a ticket is purchased by check or credit card that does not clear when presented to the bank, the holder of that ticket is ineligible to win.
- Each ticket gives the ticket holder one chance to win.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased by a single individual or the number of tickets that may bear the name of a single individual.
- The winner of the raffle must have reached the age of eighteen by the date of the drawing, January 28, 2017. Tickets may not be sold to individuals who have not reached the age of eighteen by the date of the drawing, January 28, 2017. Tickets will be sold up until 9pm on the date of the drawing, January 28, 2017.
- Tickets may not be sold to paid employees of Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation. CRHF board members and family members of paid CRHF employees are permitted to purchase tickets.
- All CRHF board members, staff, and appointed volunteers may sell raffle tickets. The Game Manager will keep a log of all tickets distributed and reconcile the sold/unsold/money deposited throughout the raffle.
- Any unsold tickets must be returned to the Game Manager and will be voided.
- Before the drawing, each stub will be placed into a raffle drum from which the winning ticket will be drawn. The drum will be designed so that each ticket placed in it has an equal chance to be drawn.
- The Master of Ceremonies at the 2017 Gala will conduct the raffle drawing at 9:30pm on the date of the drawing, January 28, 2017. The raffle drum will be spun at least 10 times before drawing a ticket. The first ticket drawn will be winner of the fifth prize package. The second ticket drawn will be winner of the fourth prize package. The third ticket drawn will be winner of the third prize package. The fourth ticket drawn will be winner of the second prize package. The fifth ticket drawn will be winner of the grand prize.
- The winner(s) does not need to be present at the drawing to win. If the winner(s) is not present, CRHF will contact the winner using the contact information provided on the ticket stub. The winner(s) will have five (5) business days to elect to claim prize. The grand prize winner will be directed to the car dealership to arrange pickup; all other prize winners will be provided their prizes by CRHF. If a winner(s) does not elect to claim a prize, CRHF will conduct another raffle drawing to select a new winner(s) following the same format described above.
- The grand prize winner will work directly with the car dealership to claim prize.
- The grand prize winner is responsible for taxes, title, fees, and any requested upgrades.
- All winners must agree to all rules as stated in the House Rules and rules printed on the ticket.
- All net proceeds from the raffle will benefit Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation.
- Winning tickets, all other ticket stubs and unsold tickets will be maintained in the business office of Chesapeake Regional Health Foundation located at 113 Gainsborough Square, Suite 203, Chesapeake, VA 23320 for a period of three years from the close of the fiscal year in which the raffle is held.
Gaming License Permit#: G-17-38049-055171